DEVELOP YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
The HCBA Bar Leadership Institute aims to identify and develop young attorneys of diverse backgrounds who have the potential to grow into future leaders.
2016-17 BLI Class
The Bar Leadership program is designed to:
• Help participants develop the professional and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a group dynamic
• Encourage participants to develop the skills necessary to succeed in a leadership role in professional and community service opportunities
• Facilitate discussions on issues facing legal professionals such as time management, public relations and community involvement
• Increase knowledge of service opportunities within the HCBA and other community outreach programs
• Identify areas where participants would like to provide volunteer service to their community
The leadership program consists of a series of learning modules and culminates with the completion of a community service project that is chosen, managed and completed by the leadership class.
The Bar Leadership Institute is now accepting applications for the 2017-18 class. Applications are due on August 4, 2017. Click here for the application.
For more information, please call (813) 221-7777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.