1.0 CLE Credit
This CLE will provide an overview of federal criminal tax investigations and the legal and investigative issues that commonly arise in these cases. The panel discussion of will place an emphasis on current IRS and DOJ enforcement activity in the criminal tax arena.
- Common Issues in Criminal Tax Investigations
- IRS and DOJ terminology
- Federal offenses charged in criminal tax cases
- Identity Theft and Stolen Identity Refund Fraud prosecutions
- Offshore tax cases
- Non-filers and Voluntary Disclosures
- Current trends/priorities
Kimberly Lappin Special Agent-in-Charge IRS Criminal Investigation Tampa Field Office.
Rachelle DesVaux Bedke, Assistant U.S. Attorney Criminal Chief for Tampa & Fort Myers
Middle District of Florida.
Matthew Mueller Esq., Of Counsel Wiand Guerra King P.A.
*Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund