DEVELOP YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
The HCBA Bar Leadership Institute aims to identify and develop young attorneys of diverse backgrounds who have the potential to grow into future leaders.
The Bar Leadership program is designed to:
• Help participants develop the professional and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a group dynamic
• Encourage participants to develop the skills necessary to succeed in a leadership role in professional, service and extracurricular activities
• Facilitate discussions on issues facing legal professionals such as time management, public relations and community involvement
• Increase knowledge of service opportunities within the HCBA and other community outreach programs
• Identify areas where participants would like to provide volunteer service to their community
The leadership program consists of a series of learning modules and culminates with the completion of a community service project that is chosen, managed and completed by the leadership class.
The Bar Leadership Institute is now accepting applications. Download your application form today!
For more information, please call (813) 221-7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.