GET CONNECTED. STAY CONNECTED.
| MID-YEAR MEMBERSHIP SALE
50% Off Dues from Dec. 1, 2017 - Jan. 31, 2018.
Use promo code MIDYEAR50. *For new and expired members
NEW MEMBERS: Click here to join the HCBA today.
RETURNING MEMBERS: Click here to renew your membership.
Membership in the Hillsborough County Bar Association affords numerous opportunities for HCBA members to stay connected to the local legal community and to further their practice. Our Bar year begins on July 1 and ends on June 30 of the following year.
Some valuable benefits of being an HCBA member include:
• Discounts on Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars throughout the year
• A free subscription to the Lawyer magazine – published six (6) times a year
• Interactive forums and networking opportunities at the annual Bench Bar Conference & Judicial Reception
• Four (4) free membership luncheons with outstanding speakers, and five (5) other free membership events during the Bar year
• Practice area education and networking opportunities through the HCBA’s more than 30 sections and committees
• New client referrals through the HCBA’s Lawyer Referral & Information Service
• Opportunities to participate in HCBA community service and outreach projects
• Discounted room rentals at the Chester H. Ferguson Law Center
We invite you to join our legacy and become an HCBA member today!
HCBA is offering two new payment options to make it more convenient for members to pay their annual dues: (1) quarterly automatic payments, and (2) automatic annual membership renewal. For more information about the new payment options, click here.