It's HCBA Membership Season: Renew or Join Today!
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Posted by: Stacy Williams
Grow your career with the HCBA!
It's HCBA membership season. So take a moment and renew your membership with the HCBA before the June 30th deadline. Our new Bar year begins July 1.
To renew your membership or join for the first time, click here.
As a reminder, below are some valuable benefits of being an HCBA member:
• Discounts on Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars throughout the year
• A free subscription to the Lawyer magazine – published six (6) times a year
• Interactive forums and networking opportunities at the annual Bench Bar Conference & Judicial Reception
• Four (4) free membership luncheons with outstanding speakers, and five (5) other free membership events during the Bar year
• Practice area education and networking opportunities through the HCBA’s more than 30 sections and committees
• New client referrals through the HCBA’s Lawyer Referral & Information Service
• Opportunities to participate in HCBA community service and outreach projects
• Discounted room rentals at the Chester H. Ferguson Law Center
Also, the HCBA is offering two new payment options to make it more convenient for members to pay their annual dues: (1) quarterly automatic payments, and (2) automatic annual membership renewal. For more information about the new payment options, click here.
We appreciate your membership and look forward to serving you for another year.
And if you are new to our organization, join our legacy and become an HCBA member today!
Any questions, call the HCBA at (813) 221-7777.