2020 Liberty Bell Award: Call for Nominations
Monday, March 9, 2020
Posted by: John Kynes
The HCBA is seeking nominations for the 2020 Liberty Bell Award.
The Liberty Bell Award recognizes an outstanding non-lawyer citizen whose community service strengthens the effectiveness of the American system under the law.
Liberty Bell Award criteria:
1. Promotes a better understanding of our form of government, and especially the Bill of Rights;
2. Encourages greater respect for law and the courts;
3. Stimulates a deeper sense of individual responsibility to the end that citizens recognize their duties as well as their rights;
4. Contributes to the effective functioning of our institutions of government; and
5. Fosters a better understanding of the rule of law.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 10 at 5 p.m.
The 2019 Liberty Bell Award winners were Jeff & Penny Vinik.
To view nomination form, click here.