DEVELOP YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
The HCBA Bar Leadership Institute aims to identify and develop young attorneys of diverse backgrounds who have the potential to grow into future leaders.
2018-19 BLI Class
The Bar Leadership program is designed to:
• Help participants develop the professional and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a group dynamic
• Encourage participants to develop the skills necessary to succeed in a leadership role in professional and community service opportunities
• Facilitate discussions on issues facing legal professionals such as time management, public relations and community involvement
• Increase knowledge of service opportunities within the HCBA and other community outreach programs
• Identify areas where participants would like to provide volunteer service to their community
The leadership program consists of monthly learning modules and site visits, held mostly in the afternoons. And it also involves the completion of a community service project that is chosen, managed and completed by the leadership class.
Note: Class size is limited. Minimum of three (3) years professional experience required. And only one applicant from a firm will be considered.
Applications for the 2020-21 BLI Class will be available in summer 2020.
For more information, please call (813) 221-7777.