GET CONNECTED. STAY CONNECTED.
NEW MEMBERS: Click here to join the HCBA today.
RETURNING MEMBERS: Click here to renew your membership.
**Special New and Returning Member Promo: Join during April and get 15 months for the price of 12.** Join during April 2019 and receive membership through June 30, 2020.
**Special Current Member Renewal Offer: Renew Before June 7 for the 2019-20 Bar Year and receive a free 1.0 CLE Luncheon for use next Bar Year.** (All eligible members who renew before June 7 will be contacted directly regarding how to redeem their free CLE luncheon.)
Membership in the Hillsborough County Bar Association affords numerous opportunities for HCBA members to stay connected to the local legal community and to further their practice. Our Bar year begins on July 1 and ends on June 30 of the following year.
Some valuable benefits of being an HCBA member include:
• Discounts on Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars throughout the year
• A free subscription to the Lawyer magazine – published six (6) times a year
• Interactive forums and networking opportunities at the annual Bench Bar Conference & Judicial Reception
• Four (4) free membership luncheons with outstanding speakers, and five (5) other free membership events during the Bar year
• Practice area education and networking opportunities through the HCBA’s more than 30 sections and committees
• New client referrals through the HCBA’s Lawyer Referral & Information Service
• Opportunities to participate in HCBA community service and outreach projects
• Discounted room rentals at the Chester H. Ferguson Law Center
We invite you to join our legacy and become an HCBA member today!
New payment options. The HCBA is offering two new payment options to make it more convenient for members to pay their annual dues: (1) quarterly automatic payments, and (2) automatic annual membership renewal. For more information about the new payment options, click here.