STAY CONNECTED. LOOK FORWARD.
Step 1: Log in.
Step 2: Select Manage Profile under My Profile in the top right column.
Step 3: Proceed to desired payment option.
Note: Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the HCBA has pushed back its traditional membership renewal deadline for members to pay their dues from June 30 to July 31, 2020.
The HCBA is now offering a 5% discount on membership dues for all members who renew by the new July 31 membership deadline by using the Promo Code: COVID19.
The HCBA is offering an online quarterly installment payment option to assist members who are unable to pay the full dues amount by the July 31 deadline. See below for details.
Attorneys who join or renew by the July 31 deadline will be eligible for a free 1.0 CLE luncheon or a 1.0 credit CLE MP3 download/CD in the Bar year.
Membership dues can be paid by the following methods:
- Credit card payment using this online member portal
- ACH/debit card payment using this online member portal
- Mailing a check. Checks should be made payable to: HCBA and mailed to Chester Ferguson Law Center, 1610 N. Tampa St., Tampa, FL 33602. Email Yolanda Lee at email@example.com if you would like to have a printed invoice sent to you.
- Installment payment options. The HCBA is offering two payment options to make it more convenient for members to pay their annual dues: (1) quarterly automatic payments, and (2) automatic annual membership renewal. For more information about the new payment options, click here.
- By phone. If you would like to pay your dues by phone, please email Yolanda Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Single payment for all attorneys at firm. Please email Yolanda Lee at email@example.com for assistance.