STAY CONNECTED. LOOK FORWARD.
Step 1: Log in.
Step 2: Select Manage Profile under My Profile in the top right column.
Step 3: Proceed to desired payment option.
Membership dues can be paid by the following methods:
- Credit card payment using this online member portal
- ACH/debit card payment using this online member portal
- Mailing a check. Checks should be made payable to: HCBA and mailed to Chester Ferguson Law Center, 1610 N. Tampa St., Tampa, FL 33602. Email Yolanda Lee at email@example.com if you would like to have a printed invoice sent to you.
- Installment payment options. The HCBA is offering two payment options to make it more convenient for members to pay their annual dues: (1) quarterly automatic payments, and (2) automatic annual membership renewal. For more information about the new payment options, click here.
- By phone. If you would like to pay your dues by phone, please call the HCBA at 813.221.7777, or email Yolanda Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Single payment for all attorneys at firm. Please email Yolanda Lee at email@example.com for assistance.
Thank you for your continued support of the HCBA.